Monday, December 4, 2006

Opening

It seems that this will be the begining of my book. I have become re-motivated to become a better person after reading many articles/blogs by Steve Pavlina (www.stevepavlina.com). He is a very intelligent and very diciplined person whom I have come to respect by reading what he has to say. My personal hope is that I will continue in this motivation to increase my personal value as a person.

I have always been "into" self betterment. In fact I would say that I consider it to be one of the most important things in a person's life. I will say that I am not horrible at this for I have made some significant changes to my life. One of the more outstanding ones was auditioning for my first play in the fall of 2004. Another noticicable difference in me as a person is that here I am in the University of Louisville's Speed School of Engineering and I actually have decent grades. The old me never would have had these grades. Another thing is that I am actually writing this. Anyways, my point is that it is now time for some more improvments on myself for I have been lazy and have not improved anything about myself in many many months.

I hope to write in this daily for multiple reasons. 1. To set my goals and track my progress and 2. to gain a valuable record that others can use to benefit from themselves. There are other reasons that I can not think of at this moment.

Ok now, my planned goals:

1. Practice and acheive an OBE.
2. Alter my sleep pattern to going to bed when I am tired and to wake up at 5 AM Attemp OBE and then get up and get dressed at 6 AM.
3. Improve my self dicipline.
4. Maintain good grades in Speed.
5. Make more money.
6. Use that money to take weekly singing lessons.
7. lose weight by working out and by exercising daily.
8. Meditate daily or weekly.
9. write daily.
10. Start self-maintaining sources of income.

1. I have already began work on the OBE I have not achieved but have practiced fairly reguraly.
2. I will begin the new sleep pattern tonight.
3. I'm hoping to improve my dicipline by working for these goals.
4. The grades will reflect my dicipline.
5. I will begin making more money by orking more shifts at work.
6. I need to call michael and ask him about his teacher soon.
7. I will begin working out next semester with Bo I hope to exercise in the morning with my new sleep pattern.
8. Not sure yet, will come later.
9. Begins with this.
10. Not sure yet, will come later.

2 comments:

beeswax said...

I think my favorite time in going to college were all those times we worked out together.

beeswax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.