Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dymax, it's going down

So my journy into the world of polyphasic sleep begins here very soon with my first nap coming up at 2 AM. I've asked Jetgyp to make sure I wake up(He lives down the street from me). Just sitting here I've been thinking about how my life ill be different with this change. This coming week is probably going to be difficult but I'm fairly confident in myself and believe that I can make it through.

For those reading this to see what it's like to go through this I'll go on and fill you in on how I feel right now so you don't think that when I say like crap after my first nap that it is just because of that. I already feel fairly shitty right now. My stomach hurts and I'm really tired because I really didn't sleep that well last night and I had a final exam this morning.

I'm hoping to get some cleaning done here tonight in my extra time. Well I'll post some more when I wake up.

No comments: