Monday, December 18, 2006

Better

My naps yesterday were restless and dreamless(so no REM and no refreshment) Jetgyp was over till about 4:30 AM. I took a shower when he left and ate. I was done at about 6. My body REALLY wanted to go to sleep! but I fought it and tried reading about memorization techniques. It was extremely hard to concentrate on what I was reading, the call to sleep was getting stronger. I decided to switch to a less mental task.

My room is in shambles but I was too tired to walk around and clean, so instead I sat on the couch and folded clothes slightly nodding off.

The last thing I really remember was seeing the clock at 7:35AM praying for it to be 8. I don't know if I fell asleep then or if I actually waited till 8 but all of a sudden it was 8:30 and for some reason I thought that I had forgotten to go to sleep so I slept till 9. My girlfriend called shortly after 9 to make sure I wasn't sleeping in. I don't remember it but she says I answered the phone and told her I wasn't sleeping and that I wasn't going to sleep. but I actually woke at 10 and went to her house, when I got there she explained the phone call. My 2 PM nap was really really nice, I pushed it back 10 mins, but it was great. I had a weird little dream and felt totally rested.

I then went to a used bookstore and home. Now I'm going to finally get this damn room clean!

No comments: