Sunday, December 10, 2006

One down

Well I just woke up from my first nap. During the first probably 15 minutes I didn't even sleep, but appearently slipped away at some point while I was laying on the couch in Jetgyp's family room. Because he came and woke me up and it took me a minute to come back from my brief dream, which I can no longer remember.

At first I felt like utter shit, and spoke to him for a minute about how much this is going to succk to get used to. Right now while writing this however, I feel pretty much totally fine, a little sleepy but really, not bad at all.

3 comments:

Austin said...

If I could offer some tidbits of advice it would be this:

1) Try to stay really positive about the switch. If you keep thinking about how bad it'll be, it'll be bad. However, if you focus on how fast you're making the transition, it'll be easier to keep your spirits up.

2) Always nap at the exact time and for the exact amount of time. Staying up a little longer just makes it harder for your body to make the transition.

Hope that helps!

JessXe said...

Thanks for the advice and the encouragement, I'll try to take what you suggest to heart.
I've had one screw up today, but I'm going to try really hard to not have another and at the same time not get too put-out by the fact that I did mess up a little.

beeswax said...

this was such a fun time. Remember when we watched "The last man on earth"?