Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Big update

Yesterday was a little weird. after writing my little blog I ate some and then went over to my girlfriend's house. While on the way I did not feel tired, however, I kept "Blanking out" it was like I was falling asleep while driving except it was more like my brain had a light switch attached and someone kept flicking it off then on really quickly. At 2 I had my nap. My girlfriend came and woke me up at 2:30. I woke up but I wasn't really awake. She asked me three times how to turn my alarm clock off, but each time I just responded with "what??". She made me stand up, but I protested saying "Wait! Wait!" I sat back down on the bed, picked the little battery operated clock up and dropped it on the floor, stood up and said "OK". I never truly woke until around 3. We were sitting in my kitchen and NOTHING made sense to me, so I just kept trying to figure out what the hell was going on. It was really hard though because my brain kept turning off and then I'd have to start my thought process over again. finally I managed to keep it on by visualizing a candle with all my energy. I moved from this to focusing on my surroundings and then fully woke up.
The rest of the day I spent at the mall. I went home around 7:30 and at 8 just slept in my car in my driveway, it as an OK nap. My girlfriend came over around 11. I felt really really tired, she left at 1:30. I watched some episode of Futurama. at 2 i took my nap. I got up
and watched another episode of futurama. I then apparently fell asleep till 6:35 then I was up for awhile and fell asleep till 8:30. I got up took a shower and went over to my girlfriends house. I was mad about the oversleeping and figured I wouldn't be able to nap. I was wrong. right around 2 i began to feel tired and went to sleep. At 2:30 my girlfriend didn't have to wake me because I woke up to my alarm and felt really good. I bought two books by Ursula K. Le Guin. My 8 nap when much like the 2 except it was in my car. My and my girlfriend went and saw The Pick of Destiny. at my 2 AM nap I didn't think I could get to sleep but I did when I woke up though I felt like I did something wrong and didn't sleep at the right time or something but then i slowly came to realize that I had sleep just right. Now I'm going to eat, shower and read.

1 comment:

beeswax said...

lol i can't get enough of these. I need more, MORE!!!
What intrigues me are the errogenous, i mean erroneous spellings and sentance structures. "My 8 nap when much like the 2 except it was in my car. My and My girlfriend went and saw The Pick of Destiny.
"I slowly came to realize that I had sleep just right."

lol, keep 'em comin!


(I like how I write this in a kind of antedated fashion, like the blogs haven't already been written. lol)