Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Sleeping

I have finally settled on a new sleeping pattern, which I'll be taking up starting on Saturday. I'm going to go with the Dymaxion sleeping pattern and my sleeping times will be: 8AM, 2PM, 8PM, and 2AM. Each of these will last 30 minutes, giving me a total of 2 hours of sleep per every 22 hours awake. I did some calculations and, on average, this will give me 7.5 extra DAYS awake a month. My some of my friends are a little upset with my decision because they think that I will not be able to do much because I'll have to go sleep every six hours. Personally however, I do not feel that it will effect what I can and can't do that much for I will simply sleep in my car if I'm out and about when nap time comes.

2 comments:

beeswax said...

My some of my?

you sound like you need to get some sleep.

beeswax said...

you mean, "i do not feel it will Affect".

you sound like you need to get some sleep.