Sunday, December 10, 2006

Day one Update from about 4:20 PM

Ok. I've made it through my second and third naps, watched two movies, eaten a lot and accidentally slept two extra hours.
Around 5 in the morning I was really tired and nodding off so I decided to take a shower to keep myself awake. I did that for an hour, at 6 I made a vegetable and cheese wrap(bad idea) while I watched Star Wars episode II. I really started dying as 8 AM drew closer and closer, the nodding off got worse and worse until finally the clock said 7:59. At this point I pulled my blankets together and my head hit the pillow at 8. It took me a while but I finally got to sleep. My clock woke me up at 8:30 and it took me a couple minutes to even figure out what was going on. About ten minutes later I laid back just to feel my pillow, because it was so soft and warm. Then my clock suddenly said 11. DAMN. I was kind of ticked but at least felt a little refreshed(but still pretty tired). I got up and ate some breakfast and finished watching star wars. I went to the bathroom, got some cheesecake and decided to watch "She's the man" which is based on Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" At two I paused the movie, ask my dad to wake me if I slept past 2:30 and I got in bed. I didn't feel that tired but I got to sort of a half sleep state. My family as being really loud outside my door but it didn't really bother me until my youngest sister decided to come in, set something on top of me and then go take my movie out of the DVD player. Since she had already woken me up, I sat up and asked her what she was doing and why she was take a movie that someone was watching. She left and I looked at the clock it read 2:23. Great I thought as I lay back down. I laid there till it was 2:30 and I got up, despite the interruption I felt pretty good. I finished my movie, played with my dog and ate some more. It is 4:45 right now and I feel wide awake, but bored. I'm probably going to clean some more. I could watch another movie but I don't think I want to, I would much rather read a book as I never have time to do that anymore.(till now of course)

1 comment:

beeswax said...

lol hahahahaahha. I could NOT stop laughing at this one. You know how I get tickled when people suffer. LOL I love the part when molly comes in. lol. Reminds me of when she would attack Josie while we were sleeping.