Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Answer and Message to Humanity

I think I have found an answer to all of my questions, but unfortunately I am limited by my knowledge and by my language. As best I can say my answer: The Universe is.

Quite a bit is lost in translation. To fully understand what this statement means to me, you must know everything about me at the time I answered because this is my answer. Unfortunately, I cannot share with you much about me in a reasonable amount of time and I think I could never be able to tell you everything about me.

But there is one thing which I think I can explain, a sense of comfort. I do think that the Universe acts as a whole. It has always progressed forward and I believe that it will continue for quite some time. It is incomprehensibly older than we are and yet we are one of the fastest progressing aspects of it that we know of. I believe we will have peace one day. I believe that one day, the descendants of this planet will be rid of all our insanity and will operate with common goals of Universal love. At this point, the universe will be our paradise because we will finally understand that there is no reason to be unhappy with the ways of nature.

I am here for humanity. No human is my enemy; my enemies are faceless and subtle - unnameable in any phrase or term that I know, but I am not afraid of them. My greatest and only honor is in the servitude of humanity. To work for myself is pointless, I will die much sooner and can contribute much less to the Universe. I love you Humanity; I've been told not to, but you are irresistible. I know that you are quite likely to kill me - it will be in your service that I will die and my only sadness, my only regret will be that I was not capable of providing more for you.

No comments: